Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Idol Review

I just finished watching American Idol and I have to say that it was kind of lame this week. Andrew Lloyd Weber is just too difficult to pull off without being cheesy. I thought David Archuleta's performance was fabulous, but I liked last week better. Brooke blew it this week (and last week too)- I think she may be going home tomorrow even though I really like her. I'm not a fan of Sayesha, but her performance was among the better ones tonight. Jason Castro's was a little strange but I didn't think it was that bad-he was obviously out of his element. The judges liked David Cook's performance, but I thought it was obnoxious. Carly was great-not a fan of the song (for obvious reasons) but I do hope she makes the final four. My latest prediction for the final four: David Archuleta (of course), David Cook, Carly, and Jason.

2 comments:

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Good review! I just watched the results show, and I was disappointed. I am not a big fan of Sayesha either. And I think my "original" final four prediction was totally off! I think 2 of my 4 have been cut!

Meghan said...

I'm sad Carly went home too, but hopefully Brooke will do well next week and Sayesha will go home. It's time.