Wednesday, April 9, 2008

American Idol Fan

Yeah, I know it's "totally teenaged girl" and I'm almost old enough to be David Archuleta's Mom, but I love Season 7 of American Idol. I record it every week so I can watch it when the kids are in bed and I must confess that I have actually voted (yes, I know-how embarrassing!).
If you haven't watched it this season, you should know that there are two LDS contestants in the top eight (assuming that the rumors are true): David Archuleta (my favorite) and Brooke White (she's the one that said she doesn't watch R-rated movies). I think that David Archuleta will win-as he should. His voice is amazing. No really. It is.
There is another David on the show (David Cook) and he is really talented too, but he's just not as likable as David A. I think that he might make it to the final 4 with David Archuleta, Brooke White, and Jason Castro. That's my prediction.
So, does anyone else watch American Idol and know what I am talking about? Do you think David Archuleta will win?

5 comments:

The Wynn Family said...

So I definately have not been as dedicated as you and Natalie are with watching American Idol, but I too really like Brooke and David! Go Idol!!!

Tringali Family said...

I have enjoyed American Idol. I usually rush the kids to bed so I can watch it in peace!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

We are also Idol fans!!! But our predictions are different than yours! It's tough this year--everyone's so good! I think the top 4 will be...David A., Michael Johns, David C., and Carly. I haven't really been a fan of Jason until last night!!!

I have to say...I don't think I've voted since season 2. Go, Clay! :)

Meghan said...

Well, I think everyone was surprised to see Michael Johns go home last night. It should have been Sayesha-even though she is talented, she got kind of annoying. I have a feeling Carly will be going home too if she doesn't do something amazing next week.

Amber said...

I have an Idol addiction too. I have enjoyed David A. I can't stand that Jason C. He is so whiny and he sings songs that are meant only for girls! You think he would get some advice.

Darwin tries to get me all worried every week and checks his "cougarboard" thing and tells me that something bad or crazy happened. He seems to find out before I do who is getting the boot. Oh well!