Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Farm

Here are some pics from visiting Grandma and Grandpa.Bret tried for hours to catch a cat, but the cats knew better than to play with a one-year-old.

Bret's first tractor ride to feed the cows with Grandpa.

Tyler enjoying the trampoline with Uncle Matt.

Yeah, so no one looks good in this picture, but they had a great time on their fishing trips. Tyler caught trout and bass.

Bret and I meeting a horse.

Just hanging out with a bull.

The twins. They were terrified of Bret.

Bret watching the twins run around. Yes, that is cow poop on the gate.
The cows running from the creepy little people.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like a great time! I loved visiting my grandparents farm when I was growning up.

The Wynn Family said...

So next year we will be able to see you guys if you go home. We can't wait. It looks like you had a great farm time.

Seegmiller Six said...

I want to go to the farm! It looks like lots of fun to me! - YOur boys are so big!

The Egglestons said...

Meghan, the boys look so big. It has been too long since we have seen them. Hopefully in June! WE LOVE YOU GUYS.

Sarah Sidwell said...

Fun to see some updates. I can't believe how much your kids have grown. So fun

Amber said...

You guys had so much fun!!! I LOVE the pic of Bret hanging out on the stalls...he looks like such a stud! They are growing up too fast-without me seeing them everyday. SAD! Keep the posts coming...I love seeing you guys!

Tara G. said...

Meghan- I didn't know you had a blog! I hope it's okay that I read it a little bit. Can I add you to mine? Our's is www.giordanoclan.blogspot.com


See ya soon!

Tara G.